Friday, August 7, 2015

Designer Studio Contest - Heart in Hand

Norden Crafts Designer Studio Photo Contest!
This is where our FB and blog fans are all asked to vote for their favorite designer's studio! The designer with the most votes on Facebook and our blog will be awarded with a BIG gift basket courtesy of Norden Crafts! The voting continues from now until August 13th, the winner will be announced on Friday, August 14th! You must vote on this post to have it counted. Vote on Facebook and our blog if you'd like!
HEART IN HAND NEEDLEART
Cecilia Turner - "First thing I see when entering my office is a great piece of artwork my husband had commissioned for me some 12 years ago. Still love seeing it every day! Photos include the workstation where orders are packed and kits are assembled. Big stitching (and resting) chair and ottoman nearby. Lots of storage for some leaflets in organizers along the wall. Opposite is my desk and computer. One photo included of storage area where bulk of leaflets are stored. That's where Heart in Hand Needleart happens!"
 




 

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Heart in Hand. Very organized yet homey. Makes me want to sit down and stitch.

    ReplyDelete